1)Mansour Aghasi and Hamidreza Nemati, Torsion Free Covering of Quasi-Coherent Sheaves, 23th Iranian ALGEBRA SEMINAR, Khansar, Nov., 2013
2) Ali Suri and Mansour Aghasi, CONNECTIONS AND SECOND ORDER DIFFERENTIALEQUATIONS ON INFINITE DIMENSIONAL MANIFOLDS, International Electronic Journal of
Geometry, Volume 6, No. 2, pp. 45-56 (2013) c IEJG
3) Mansour Aghasi and Mehri Nasehi, The equivalence of two different definitions for Generalzed complex structures, IMC44, Mashhad, 2013
4)Mansour Aghasi and Mehri Nasehi, Some geometrical properties of a five-dimensional solvable Lie group, Differential Geometry - Dynamical Systems, Vol.15, 2013, pp. 1-12.
5)Aghasi M., Alizadeh B.M., Merker J., Sabzevari M., A Gröbner-bases algorithm for the computation of the cohomology of Lie (super) algebras, Adv. Appl. Clifford Algebras, Adv. Appl. Clifford Algebras, Dec. 2012, Vol. 22, Issu 4, PP 911-937
6)Aghasi M., Merker J., Sabzevari M., Effective Cartan-Tanaka connections for C 6-smooth strongly pseudoconvex hypersurfaces M 3 ⊂ ℂ2, C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris, 2011, 349(15–16), 845–848 CrossRef
7) Aghasi M., Merker J., Sabzevari M., Effective Cartan-Tanaka connections on C 6 strongly pseudoconvex hypersurfaces M 3 ⊂ ℂ2,
preprint available at http://arxiv.org/abs/1104.1509
8)M. Aghasi, A. R. Bahari and A. Suri, Higher order Hessian structures on Frechet manifolds, Differential Geometry - Dynamical Systems,
Vol.13, 2011, pp. 1-18.
9)Mansour Aghasi and Ali Suri,Splitting theorems for the double tangent bundles of Frechet manifolds, Bal¤kan Journal of Geometry and Its Applications, Vol.15, No.2, 2010, pp. 1-13.
10) M. Aghasi, C.T.J. Dodson, G. Galanis and A. Suri. Conjugate connections and differential equations on infinite dimensional manifolds. In Differential Geometry : Proc VIII International Colloquium on Differential Geometry, Santiago de Compostela, 7-11 July 2008, Eds. J.A. Alvarez Lopez and E. Garcia-Rio, World Scientific, Singapore 2009, pp 227-236.
11)M. Aghasi, A.R. Bahari, C.T.J. Dodson, G.N. Galanis and A. Suri, Second order structures for sprays and connections on Frechet manifolds,http://arxiv.org/abs/0810.5261v1.
12)M. Aghasi, C.T.J. Dodson, G.N. Galanis and A. Suri, Infnite dimensional second order ordinary differential equations via T^2M, J. Nonlinear Analysis. 67, No. 10, (2007), pp. 2829-2838.
13) M. Aghasi and A. Suri, Ordinary differential equations on infite dimensional manifolds, Balkan Balkan Journal of Geometry and its Applications, Vol. 12, No. 1, (2007), pp. 1-8.
14) M. Aghasi and M. Sabzevari, "Segre embedding and Desingularization”, International Journal of Algebra, Vol. I, No. 7, (2007), 327-334.
15) M. Aghasi, and M. Sabzevari, "A new interpretation Of regular models", Proceedings of the 4t Iranian Geometry and Topology Seminar, Urmia University, 13-14 September 2006.
16) M. Aghasi and A. Suri, "Conjucate connections and Infinite
dimensional complete manifolds", Proceedings Of the 4th
Iranian Geometry and Topology Seminar, Urmia University,
13-14 , September 2006
17) M. aghasi and A. Suri, "Geodesics with respect to the second
order vector fields on infinite dimensional manifolds " ,
Proceedings of the 4th Iranian Geometry and Topology
Seminar, Urmia University, 13-14 September 2006.
18) M. Aghasi, "Etale morphisms and etale equivalence", "Proceedings of the 12th algebra seminar, Shahid Beheshti University, March 28-29, 2000, pages 3-9.
19) M. Aghasi , " A regular model for a singular arithmetic
threefold", Proceedings of the 11th algebra seminar, Isfahan
University of Technology, 27-29 October 1999, pages 26-35.
20) M. Aghasi, "Product of ordinary double points", Proceedings of
the 10th algebra seminar, Kordestan University, October 21-22, 1998, pages 1-28.
21) M. Aghasi, "Desingularization of the fibre products of the
minimal regular models of Tate", Proceedings of the 29th annual
Iranian mathematics conference, Amirkabir University, 28-31
22) M. Aghasi, "Desingularization of a special type of arithmetic
three-folds", Proceedings of the 9th algebra seminar , Mazanderan
University, 18-19 November 1997, pages 1-8.